torstai 24. joulukuuta 2015

Franz Josef Glacier part 2


 Every post starts with the nonsense how time flies... So does it this time as well ; D My first half year of uni is gone and finally I have time to relax over Christmas. They say year is a short time. Or 'nothing changes'. Well, I can't even describe how much my life has changes from last Christmas to this year. When I was looking for these pictures it feels like it's someone else's life! Or a dream! 
I really really hope I can manage to do summary of my life again this year a I did from last year, as that's so lovely to go through all those memories!! Can't say how thankful I am!

Here are more pictures from Franz Josef, around the area and from the helicopter flight! Also some friends I met there! Miss you all!

En edes muista mitä viime postauksessa taas lupasin aikataulusta seuraavaan postaukseen.. Nytte vihdoin aikaa hengähtää joululomalla, kun ensimmäine puoli vuotta yliopistosta takana ja vähintää neljä ja puoli eessä, jee :D Vaikka oonki viihtyny Helsingissä tosi hyvin, on silti outoa selata näitä kuvia(jotka on kuitenki vasta toukokuulta) ja miettiä kuinka paljon mun elämä on esimerkiksi viime joulusta muuttunut.. Ei sitä voi käsittää todeksi, enemmänki ku jonkun muun elämää tai unta muistelis! En lupaa, mutta toivon, että ehtisin tehä vielä kunnollisen koosteen tästäki vuodesta niinku viime vuonna tein:) year-of-my-life Sitä ennen tässä kuitenkin loppuja kuvia Franz Josefin jäätiköltä ja ympäristöstä : )



Nic♥

Gali♥




~Noora

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti